The AcuShot Gen 2 Hands Free makes faster and safer work of inoculating small livestock such as weanlings and chicks. The system is easily secured to nearly any processing cart on the market – no CO2 supply, electrical cords or clunky equipment. On the fly change of dosage size and inoculation power make the AcuShot Gen 2 Hands Free the ideal all in one injection system.
AcuShot Needle Free Technology offers:
- Faster vaccinations
- Safer through design – no needles, no CO2 supply and no electrical cords
- Reduced worker fatigue and chance of injury to the animal
- Better economics – improved product efficacy, advanced electronic monitoring system and versatile application options
- Flexiblity through various vaccine supply methods
- Low cost of ownership when compared to other needle free systems
Features at a Glance
- Dosages ranging from 0.2ml to 2.5ml, in 0.1ml increments
- Dosage accuracy within 2%
- Up to 1000 inoculations per battery charge
- User friendly operation
- Easily mounted to a processing cart
- Battery operated – fully self contained power system
- Inovative electronics monitor each injection cycle and warn if problems detected
- Needle free
The AcuShot Gen 2 Mobile is made more efficient with advanced electronics. A rugged 3.5” touschreen on the injector controls operations and can be used with a bare hand, glove or stylus. Power efficient electronics enable up to 1000 inoculations per battery charge.
For added flexibility, the AcuShot Hands Free Unit can easily be converted to an AcuShot Mobile Unit with additional optional parts.
To inquire about the AcuShot Gen 2 Hands Free for your distribution, or to inquire about services by AcuShot contact or fill out the question form here